Members and guests are asked to respect the following policies
- Members and guests should always use the locker room facilities for changing shoes or clothing.
- The clubhouse features men’s and ladies’ locker rooms with attendants.
- The tennis facility features men’s and ladies’ locker rooms.
- No denim, t-shirts, tank tops, sneakers, etc. on Thursday and Friday evenings.
- Jeans are acceptable during lunch hours.
- Sunday is family day and casual clothing is accepted; please avoid sweat or athletic warmup clothing.
- No jeans or athletic suits.
- Shorts are allowed if they are Bermuda length.
- No cargo pants or cargo shorts.
- Radnor Valley is a soft-spike facility; no metal spike golf shoes allowed.
Hats & Caps
- Hats and caps are not to be worn in the bar, dining areas, or 19th Hole.
Cell Phone Usage
- No cell phone use in the bar, dining areas, 19th hole or locker rooms. Please use your discretion when using cell phones in public areas. Cell phones are allowed on the course, but please be respectful of pace of play and other players.
Golf Practice Areas
- Practice range balls are available in the Pro Shop if not stocked on the driving range.
- Range balls are not to be used on the putting greens for either putting or chipping.